Monday, August 23, 2010

The dilemma

So here is my dilemma,  If I am going to trust God for my needs and if I am going to depend upon Him and Him alone to supply those needs, and if I will not ask man for those needs, how then, am I going to let you know about my journey of trust and dependence?

If I say beforehand, "here is my need", then perhaps someone will meet that need.  If I say nothing and just respond after the fact that God has met my need, how am I to be believed.  Some may say, "it is made up" or I have invented a need in order to have it met. 

So, I guess I will announce that I have a need but not share the specifics of that need and then share the results.

I am finding it difficult to trust.  It is quite easy to proclaim that I trust in Him and will depend upon Him.  It is hard to do the actual trusting.

The fears that I have in this endeavor are quite simple.  How are we going to make it?  What happens when the money runs out?  Our budget cannot be cut any more.  Did I do a smart thing?

And all of these things are the very  things that God said is His responsibility.  I am supposed to seek His Kingdom and righteousness.  He will provide the other.  Provide O Lord, provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment