Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What they think

You are what people think you are. I am afraid that is true. No matter how much I tell myself differently, my opinion of me is based upon what other people think I am. Same goes for you. If they say you’re fat, you feel fat. If they say your stupid, you feel stupid. If they think you are a loser, you feel like a loser. He’s weird, then you feel weird. But why listen to them when you can listen to Him.


“But you are a chosen people. You are the king’s priests. You are a holy nation. You are a nation that belongs to God alone. God chose you to tell about the wonderful things He has done. He called you out of the darkness and into His wonderful light. At one time you were not God’s people. But now you are His people. In the past you have never received mercy. But now you have received God’s mercy.” 1 Peter 2.

Why listen to them when you can listen to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment