Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Trust




We took a couple of days off and went to Hood River. It was very pretty, but didn’t turn out as we had expected. Instead of an adventurous time, I think we needed a relaxed time. He weather was hot and T. was not feeling well. Took some shot of those sailing and of the mountains.

So, part of this journey is about faith and trust. Some have said that I must have great faith to quit my job and trust God for my needs. On the contrary, my faith is quite small. That is why I felt the need to do this. If faith the size of a mustard seed can move a mountain, as Jesus said, then I don’t believe that has happened in my life.

I have thanked God for providing me my jobs, so I in turn can provide for my family. Thanked Him for His provision, but I don’t think I have ever trusted Him to provide. So here I go. Trust God, seek my passion, be a good husband and father, relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment