Saturday, July 24, 2010

Morning

It is a strange feeling to wake up and to have no agenda for the day. This is my second official day of my job cessation, and I believe my wife and I are a little ferhoodled.

Formally, all of the plans we made would have to be first okayed by my work schedule. Did I work in the morning or did I do a closing shift? How many days until my next day off?

Today, I just woke up. It was nine. Felt kind of lost for a moment. I guess that is what is meant by “without a vision, the people perish”. So it appears that there is a need to have some sort of defined objective for the day. I guess everybody needs some kind of motivation. Even at a job you hate, at the very least your motivation is to just make it through so you can go home.

Everything is getting lined up so I can start pursuing photography. We are remodeling, well painting and flooring, the spare room so we can use it for a guest room. That is going to free up the other room so it can “officially” become the studio and office.

After that, photographs.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, post photos! You don't need a studio to take them. :) I heard you have already put your new camera to use, so let's see them!

    Congratulations on your new job status.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tpaul

    ...blessings and a prayer for God's continued guidance in this pilgrimage.

    ReplyDelete