Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Destination


Helped M. and S. load their rental truck, as they are moving in the morning. S. is going for his PhD in the field of biology at Kansas State University. They will be there five years. Earlier this month, J. and M. moved back to Indiana after only being here a year. This is what happens when your kids grow up.

Having faith is setting out on your destination. You know the beginning and the ending but the middle, or journey, is where you have to trust. It has been one week since I quit my job and I sense that each day I am going to have to be determined to head to my end result and yet trust that God will direct and reveal that which I need.

Working on the guest room. It is now three quarters painted. Still have some wall and trim to paint and the tile to be laid. Still working on the studio. I will be editing and posting more photographs here and on my website soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment