Monday, May 25, 2015

Saying Goodbye


So, I used to have a blog.  And that blog was a journal of the things that I was going through. 

I started a blog a month before I quit my job and set out on a journey of trusting God for his provision in my life and the life of my family.    My blog was titled "Sometimes the Grass is Greener".  I wrote about ordinary things, extraordinary things, challenging things, insightful things, and sometimes things that made me laugh.
 
That is all over now.  I am putting that blog to rest.  One reason is that I just have not had the time to keep it up as I should.    It has been about a year since I last posted anything.  But a lot has happened in that year.  We have gone through a lot of changes.  The jury is still out.

Cheer up, you faithful few who read my blog.  I am back with a new Blog and with a new way of sharing.
 
Feel free to take a gander at it and I hope you enjoy it.  Take a journey on "Open Roads and Sidewalk Thoughts".   Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment